- Brice Colombier, Alexandre Menu, Jean-Max Dutertre, Pierre-Alain Moëllic, Jean-Baptiste Rigaud and Jean-Luc Danger. Laser-induced Single-bit Faults in Flash Memory: Instructions Corruption on a 32-bit Microcontroller. IEEE International Symposium on Hardware Oriented Security and Trust (HOST), May 2019.
- Jean-Baptiste Bréjon, Karine Heydemann, Emmanuelle Encrenaz, Quentin Meunier, Son-Tuan Vu. Fault attack vulnerability assessment of binary code. 6th Workshop on Cryptography and Security in Computing Systems (CS2 ’19@HIPEAC2019), January 2019.
- Nicolas Belleville, Damien Couroussé, Karine Heydemann and Henri-Pierre Charles. Automated software protection for the masses against side-channel attacks. ACM Transaction on Architecture and Code Optimization. Volume 15 Issue 4, January 2019, Article No. 47
- Nicolas Belleville, Karine Heydemann, Damien Couroussé, Thierno Barry, Bruno Robisson, Abderra- mane Seriai, and Henri-Pierre Charles. The Multiple Ways to Automate the Application of Software Countermeasures against Physical Attacks : Pitfalls and Guidelines. Forthcoming. Springer, 2018.
- I. Ben El Ouahma, Q. Meunier, K. Heydemann, E. Encrenaz. Symbolic Approach for Side-Channel Resistance Analysis of Masked Assembly Codes . PROOFS: Security Proofs for Embedded Systems, 2017.
- T. Barry, D. Couroussé, B. Robisson. Compilation of a Countermeasure Against Instruction-Skip Fault Attacks. 3rd Workshop on Cryptography and Security in Computing Systems, HIPEAC conference. Jan 2016.
- L. Goubet,, K. Heydemann, E. Encrenaz, R. De Keulanaer, Efficient Design and Evaluation of Countermeasures Against Fault Attacks with Formal Verification. 14th Smart Card Research and Advanced Application Conference, Nov 2015.
- Nicolas Belleville, Damien Couroussé, Karine Heydeman, and Henri-Pierre Charles. Automated software protection for the masses against side-channel attacks. Workshop on Practical Hardware Innovation in Security and Characterization (PHISIC), May 2018.
- Inès Ben El Ouahma, Quentin L. Meunier, Karine Heydemann, and Emmanuelle Encrenaz. Side-channel robustness analysis of masked programs. Workshop on Practical Hardware Innovations in Security Implementation and Characterization (PHISIC), May 2018.
- Brice Colombier and Pierre-Alain Moellic. Security evaluation of countermeasures against physical at- tacks inserted at compilation time. Workshop for Cryptographic architectures embedded in logic devices (CryptArchi), June 2018.
- N. Belleville, T. Barry, A. Seriai, D. Couroussé, K. Heydemann, H-P. Charles and B. Robisson. “The Multiple Ways to Automate the Application of Software Countermeasures against Physical Attacks : Pitfalls and Guidelines” Cyber-Physical Security Education Workshop, Paris, France, July 2017
- Thierno Barry, Damien Couroussé, Karine Heydemann, and Bruno Robisson. Automated combination of tolerance and control flow integrity countermeasures against multiple fault attacks. 2017 European LLVM Developers Meeting, March 2017.